Friday, May 16, 2008

Spring has sprung here in good old ohio, and I have not been blogging as much as I should.

I just haven't felt very...I don't know...creative lately.

But, for the second time since January, I find myself down-sized. Laid off. Canned.

So I'll have plenty of time to spend here in blog land. Not to mention smoking cigarettes and playing with my cat, (I do mean the animal here,) who thankfully enjoys many of the same things I do.

Some of these things include, but are not limited to:

Laying on my back in the sunshine.
Eating.
Watching Law & Order (Okay, this is mostly me, but he really digs Ice- T).
Chewing on things I'm not supposed to chew on.
Wrestling.
Long walks on the porch.
Climbing on things and then insisting that I can't get down by myself.
Little bits of paper.
Milk.
Doritos.
Messing with peoples shoe-laces so they break off in their hands when they are already late for work and then hiding under the table and snickering silently.
Mid-afternoon naps.
Everyone else's food.
Tag.
Laughing at dogs.
Playing in the sink.
and
Beer in long-neck bottles.

Yep. Need to get a job soon.

No comments: